Specialised Substitute Residential Care

Looking to arrange an overnight stay for your child with a registered caregiver? Our Specialised Substitute Residential Care service gives parents and carers peace of mind – helping you rest easy knowing your child is safe, well cared for and happy.

  • Type of care

    At Kirinari, our commitment to providing care extends across different circumstances: whether it’s addressing emergencies, offering regular support, or long-term assistance.

  • Working together

    We work together with carers and other groups to make sure children in our care are safe and well. We enhance our services through effective coordination, planning, and delivery.

Committed to Safety

Short-term care for children with SSRC


  • Contact us to enquire or refer someone to this service

  • Information for parents and carers looking for child-safe services for their family

  • Read our commitment to safety of children

  • Download our Children and Youth services brochure

  • Read more about your privacy

  • Read more about your rights and responsibilities

  • Submit compliments, feedback and complaints

  • Visit the Office of the Children’s Guardian website

Looking for a local service provider?

We know how important it is to find the right support. Our caring and qualified team is here to help. They’ll work with you, your family, and other professionals to provide the support you need.

We are available to deliver Specialised Substitute Residential Care in all regional and rural towns across NSW.

Kirinari does not currently provide SSRC in Queensland.

Kirinari does not currently provide SSRC in Victoria.

Kirinari does not currently provide SSRC in Tasmania.

We do not currently provide this service in South Australia

Recommended Services

  • Man using community transport to visit friends (NDIS/HCP/CHSCP/Self-funded)

    Community Transport

    Enjoy all your community has to offer with familiar faces ready to drive you right to your door. We can take you to appointments, the shops, or to see friends in your local community.

  • Out of Home Care for Children and Youth

    Out of Home Care

    Therapeutic residential care for children and young people who are unable to live with their parents.

  • Alternative care arrangements for children

    Alternative Care Arrangements

    Familiar home environments supported by Youth Support workers for children and young people transitioning into new homes.